Neki++ is an Open Source Java application to be used with the Apple iPod nano and the Nike+ Sports Kit. It can read the data from the iPod and display and store it locally on your computer. All runs can be selected individually, Neki++ displays all the information from the xml-file on the iPod. Additional data such as the route, weather information, average pulse and remarks can be added by the user. This data is stored in a meta-file for each run, so the original xml-file remains intact. Furthermore, an evaluation and comparison of several runs is possible, charts can display an overview of the runs of a given period. Functionality for including data from other devices such as pulse-watches or gps devices is to be included in the future.
- import run data from the iPod nano
- display all information from one run in a dedicated panel
- add your own information: weather, route, comment, pulse etc.
- see an overview of all (or a selection) of your runs
- a feature to set yourself goals and track your progress
- indclude support for the Sportsband
- a possiblity to create and manage training-plans
- support for GPS-devices
- support for pulse-watches